Saturday, December 19, 2009

Request from Me

Dear All !
As you may all understand that this blog is just a small place to Praise & Worship Lord Jesus in the form of music. Whatever music resources I get / find will be available here and at the same time I would like to make a request to everyone.

If anyone of you have music/songs which you feel can be made available to everyone - so that everyone gets a chance to Worship and Praise Jesus - please provide me so that I can post the same here.

Please send me the links or source to our ID - stuthi.aaradhana@gmail.com

Or

Please post the same in the blog.

Thanks
Praise the Lord
BBP

3 comments:

  1. Could you please tell me
    how to play these songs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susanthi ! Welcome to the blog. To play the songs, you have to download the songs by clicking on the links - Rapidshare. In Rapidshare. select "Free User" and wait until the time slot gets ready and click on "Download"

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Sushanthi, This my email id shabbathster@gmail.com please give me a test mail I will send you wallpapers and songs by mail

    Regards Shabbathster

    and also some your psalm mp3 give me problem to download like 76 78 an so on

    ReplyDelete